Sunday, October 21, 2012

Razon's Famous Halo-Halo !

Do you love Halo-Halo for dessert ? Halo-halo ( Mix)  is a popular Filipino dessert that is the super yummy cold mixture of shaved ice milk and various boiled sweet beans and fruits, and served in a tall glass.

Months ago, I had this super Halo-Halo in one branch in Pampanga of Razon's of Guagua. And  lately, I saw this Razon's branch in front of Araneta Dome. After watching a concert in the Araneta  Dome, Quezon City, me and my friends catch fun things up over a good meal. This is one  important part of the day,  it’s good for you to be social after a long day and your friendship will really benefit from taking time to be together. 
I enjoy having the Razon's famous Halo-Halo, with my favorite leche flan , sweet bananas, and macapuno, milk and finely shaved ice. This is different from other's halo-halo, really delicious and super yummy! 

Try it in many Razon'z of Guaga branches . . .  and bon appetit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment